It’s a big world out there, but not everyone has the time or resources to see and take it all in. For those of us who can’t be regular globetrotters, we want a way to experience the grand diversity of cultures and ideas the world has to offer, to keep connected to all the global changes that would otherwise pass us by. With the dozens of events hosted each year exploring today’s most important global trends, topics and currents, becoming a member of the World Affairs Council is the best way to do just that.
We offer each membership, with the exception of the Student Backpacker, as one of two possible payment plans: either as a single upfront payment or in smaller monthly installments. Each membership lasts a 12-month minimum.
$1000/yr or $100/mo
The leadership circle is our highest level of benefactor. Our donors at this level sustain our work to expand an informed public and impact the global readiness of the next generation of young leaders. Their contributions truly leave an indelible print on both the local and global community.
- Four (4) free tickets per speaker event. Additional tickets at $10/ticket.*
- Transferable tickets.
- Discounts on select publications**
- Personalized black nametag with star
- Free exclusive lunch or dinner with speakers
- Free reserved speaker-signed book when books are sold
* Free tickets do not include luncheons or post-event dinners with speakers.
** Publication discounts include Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, The Economist, The New Yorker, Harper’s Magazine, Brookings Institution, World Policy Journal, and PRISM.