A Unique Opportunity for Cultural Exchange
Every year the World Affairs Council of Kentucky and Southern Indiana hosts a number of young international students through several exchange programs. Not only do these exchanges give adolescents and young adults the ability to broaden their education and experiences as global citizens, it also gives the local families who host them an inimitable experience in cultural exchange.
All of our host families also receive complementary six-month World Traveler memberships to the World Affairs Council.
Brazil Youth Ambassadors
What hosting looks like:
For all these programs, the World Affairs Council Provides:
- Professional and cultural programming
- All necessary transportation to and from meetings
- All in-home orientation for hosts
- Orientation and cultural programming for visitors
- Provide a private sleeping area (adults visitors/students may share rooms but need separate beds)
- Include the guest(s) in breakfast and dinner
- Share your city with them!
All students speak English.
For more information or to submit your application please contact Laura Duncan at (502) 561-5422 or [email protected]